- The Facts of Life (About Insurance)
October 18, 2022
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a specialized class about maintenance, repairs, and insurance. In this class, you will learn:
- How to distinguish between association and owner maintenance obligations
- How insurance proceeds impact payment obligations for maintenance
- To identify the types of insurance coverage typically obtained by community associations
- What is covered by each type of insurance policy
- How much coverage is required by Georgia law for different types of community associations
- What to expect from the insurance claims procedure
- How deductibles are allocated
- How proceeds are distributed among individual owners and the community association.
Register for this FREE 3-hour continuing education course by following this link.