Karl’s practice includes community association law and all areas of commercial and residential real estate. Karl is originally from southern California, grew up in Lilburn, Georgia, and now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with this wife and dog.
Karl has extensive experience counseling clients on a broad range of legal issues ranging from community association law, planned unit developments, general corporate matters, risk management, and commercial and residential real estate law, in areas that include, but are not limited to, corporate governance and compliance, covenant drafting and amendments, covenant enforcement, contract review and negotiations, title issues, zoning, eminent domain, development and environmental issues.
University of Georgia, B.A., cum laude 1998
Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. 2004
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Lambda Pi Eta National Communication Association Honor Society
- Herman Hillman Memorial Scholarship for excellence in the study of Housing and Real Estate Law
- Citation of Excellence in Property Law Courses
In the Community
- Committee Member, Community Association Institute