Jonathan specializes in residential real estate law. His practice focuses on the representation of community association clients such as condominiums, master planned subdivisions, and mixed use developments. He works closely with Boards of Directors and property managers to advise on day-to-day operations. When not at work Jonathan likes spending time with his wife and two sons.
Jonathan regularly teaches certified continuing education courses on community association law. Jonathan also has experience litigating covenant enforcement cases and handling property tax issues, boundary disputes, cost-sharing arrangements, developer turn-over, and rezonings.
University of Florida, B.S. 2005
Emory University, J.D. 2008
- “Ask the Experts: Discovery Docs,” Common Ground Magazine, January/February 2016
- “Ask the Lawyer,” Atlanta Journal-Constitution, November 2008 to January 2009
- 2018 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- 2017 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- 2016 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
In the Community
- Member, Helping Hands Committee, Community Association Institute (CAI)
- Committee Member, Young Adult Community Service Committee Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta