Jonathan specializes in residential real estate law. His practice focuses on the representation of community association clients such as condominiums, master planned subdivisions, and mixed use developments. He works closely with Boards of Directors and property managers to advise on day-to-day operations. When not at work Jonathan likes spending time with his wife and son.
Jonathan regularly teaches certified continuing education courses on community association law. Jonathan also has prior experience litigating collection and covenant enforcement cases and handling foreclosures, evictions, tax lien matters, and zoning disputes.
University of Florida, B.S. 2005
Emory University, J.D. 2008
- “Ask the Experts: Discovery Docs,” Common Ground Magazine, January/February 2016
- “Ask the Lawyer,” Atlanta Journal-Constitution, November 2008 to January 2009
- 2016 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star – Super Lawyers
In the Community
- Committee Member, Community Association Institute
- Committee Member, Urban Land Institute
- Committee Member, Young Adult Community Service Committee Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta